Friday, December 30, 2011

I Want Another Motorcycle


I recently watched Long Way Down. I've heard of Long Way Around and I ordered that one and should be getting it soon. They are series about Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman riding all over the world. Long Way Around is first one, they ride from London to New York by going East. Long Way Down is those two riding from the Northern tip of Scotland Down to the Southern tip of South Africa and ending in Capetown. It was very interesting to watch. It's made me want a BMW bike. They had their mechanical issues but they were minimal considering the terrain and circumstances they got them through. I was very impressed. That kind of motorcycle will come in very handy around here. Ha ha. I'll admit, I don't really care for much reality TV, but I enjoyed this one and I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy the first one too (Long Way Around).


So after watching the show, of course I had to look up the motorcycles. I've decided that I want the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure. I want it in Triple Black. Very beautiful bike. So if anyone out there has about 20 grand burning a hole in their pocket... Just think of the places to go on that. When I'm up on Highway 12 in South'ish Utah, I can head out on the Burr trail or the Hell's Backbone Road. How Exciting!

No comments: