Monday, January 26, 2009

San Diego

So I went to San Diego over the weekend. It was for a seminar for video internet marketing. There was some pretty interesting stuff plus it was work related so I got paid for it too. The part that sucks is of the three days of the seminar we always got out just as the sun was setting. I didn't get to see much of San Diego this trip. We drove in, in the dark and we drove out, in the dark. I did have the opportunity to try some "fresh" crab legs and lobster. Not bad. I'm still not a seafood person but it was fun ripping open a crab leg and the lobster pincher. Found an excellent pizza place requested by a friend that grew up in the area. The trip was fun, I just miss the chance to see the ocean. Oh yeah, I also had some Thai food. Hadn't had any Thai since Twin Falls in 2000. It was good. Drove back after the seminar on Sunday/Monday and got home at 4:21AM. I slept good the rest of the morning.

3 comments:

Liz Lane said...

Glad to see you're blogging again. I miss those work trips. Now I just make diaper trips.

jooglin said...

Seminars are bad for just that reason. Sometimes you have to sneek out of them and take a little excursion to a place more interesting. There's always a next time, right? We all know you went for the food anyway. :)

amber said...

So I guess you have given up on this so there is no reason to still have it right.Or maybe you just want to keep to yourself and live alone in a cave in the middle of Page a hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere.