Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Project Coming To An End.

Well it has been a while since I posted. I've been busy working. My work isn't too hard of work, more just time consuming. It's not like it's tough manual labor, but hey, it's my blog and I can whine if I want to. After two weeks of 12 - 14 hour days, the hardest (most time consuming part) is over. Have a peek at what I've been working on by checking out www.grandcanyon.com. You'll know it's been launched when you see a larger video on the homepage. Feel free to purchase too... Ha ha! I'll post something more exciting in a bit. Still not quite done with the project yet.

1 comment:

jooglin said...

You know you love the work. Besides what else is there to do in Page right now? I found from personal experience the answer to that question is a big fat nothing. I'm not sure I ever want to go back. :)