Friday, November 14, 2008

HDTV

Well I finally broke down and got a 46" Sharp Aquos. I love it. I don't have cable or satellite but I now can start my blu-ray movie collection. I've had a PS3 so I have a player. Of course the games. Yeah, I enjoy a little action/adventure in the gaming world. I recently played and completed Forces Unleashed and Fable 2. Both were fun. I think I'll revisit Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4 in Hi-Def. I may even try out Grand Theft Auto and the other games I already own. Of course Halo rocks on it. I have two Xbox 360's and one contracted the red ring of death. Freak'n Microsoft uses a system for their shipping that doesn't recognize my address as a valid address. Hello?! I've been living here all my life. So I emailed customer support and they said to do this, which is the process I just went through. So one is still working but Microsoft is starting to piss me off. Anyways, Melissa bought Planet Earth, a BBC series on earth. It's sweet. You can see the grains of sand on the beach shots and the twinkling reflection of the sun in the snow shots. Very nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have an HDTV but I don't have a player but I might get on for Christmas if I am good.

Steve said...

You already BEAT FABLE!? Sheesh! You just got it! Now what am I supposed to play when I come over? lol

Lauren said...

What IS this? You REALLY need to get your 360's fixed before I visit again, it could be any day now, haha.